domingo, 16 de maio de 2010

The Best Weekend!!!

I had THE BEST WEEKEND...
For a long long time I didn't have so much fun as I did this weekend...
It started with Peruada on Friday, yesterday a Saturday Night at Jordiano's, and today, a trip to the mall and to end the night, a Pizza at, Mamma Anna's...
This weekend was The Best of the year so far...
Each day that pass I find a new thing in common with my roommate, Jaque, that has already become a sister to me... with almost 1 year living with her, I have to say she has fild up a space in my heart and in my life that is more than I had hoped for living in a Sorority like I do...
She makes me feel like myself, I can say and do things that I know that she isn't going to judge me, and most of this times she does the same... I'm myself with all my friends, but with her, it's a little different... she does the same things, it's really funny...
We had the visit of her cousin's, Re and Zia... they are the sweetest girls ever.... We had a blast spending the days and nights gossiping and also commenting about the events of the night... like all girls do...
From the girls here at the Sorority, Jaque and Ro are the ones I have the most affection, and I consider them like family... like sisters...
Bellow are the pictures of the events so far...

Pink Angel...

Magician Jaque
Red Lable and The 60's
Peruada 2010... my last one!!
The best cousins the MG have....
Our Man.... and what a man... José Cuervo!!
After Jose.... I only drink teks with you Jacke!!! The best company ever....
Caixa's co-workers... and buddies!!
The love triangle like Bridget Jones... Daniel Clever(Thiago), Bridget(me), and Mark Darcy(Kadu).... But neighter is The One!!

I loved my weekend... Hope there's more like this one in my life... this is my moment to enjoy, and to spend this precious times with them... all together...
I have some great memories to take with me, and this ones I'll take forever..
For better or for worse... I know I have some great friends and the best sisters I could ever imagine I had...
God blessed me with each and everyone of them.... I for this I have to be thankfull...


Nenhum comentário: