quinta-feira, 13 de maio de 2010

Cold

This week, here in RP is really cold... and I'v noticed that I'm really not prepared to face a cold cold winter with snow, but I'll have to face this challendge in a few months...
Just to imagine I'll be seing snow, and making snow angels with the kids I'll be taking care off... and doing snow ball fights... Is a dream that I'm going to realize very soon....

I running after the documents, and the things I have to take care of... Like my students, a new teacher to substitute me at school... to pass as much time as I can with my dear friends... This part of my trip is really difficult... I have to leave them here... the people that have supported me so much in the past two years...

I know I'll be taking them with me, but still... don't have their presence everyday, every weekend, every event, every everthing, is really sad... but what conforts me is that I know they will be here cheering for me, and I will be able to make newer ones there...

But first I have to get used to this cold.... I have no idea in how I'm going to face this challendge... If I feel cold in a weather with 16C... How am I going to make in a winter bellow 0???

The bright side is, I'll get to wear those really amazings overcoats, and sweaters, and boots, and scarves, that we only see in movies... becaus, as much as we want, here in RP, we only have like a week of cold cold cold....



Nenhum comentário: