quarta-feira, 2 de junho de 2010

If I had the chance....


Sometimes, I wish I had a chance to somethings all over again...

If I had my mind at the age of 22, 23 I would do somethings again.....

I would have fallen in love with the right person that I see today.

I would have said more I LOVE YOU'S to the person that trully matters for me,

I wouldn't get envolved with things and situations that hurted me...

I would be more independent and disattached of everything....

I would have more knowledge of what I want and who really is important to maintain...


Just sometimes, I wish I could go back.

And try to do somethings all over again...

But suddenly a voice comes and brings me the truth....

If I had this chance... maybe today, at the age I am today... I wouldn't be this person that have accomplish and learn most of the things that I wish I did in the past!!!


Today, I am capable to fall in love with the right person.... it may not be the one in the past, but thanks to him, I know what I want!! So..... Thank you!!

Today I don't get envolved with everybody rigth away.... I have learned to separate the person, and I know who is going to hurt me... and also to leave a side the ones that doesn't mean to me as much as others...

I am more independent and disattached... and this is a good thing... I let free the things I love, if they come back, is because they love me too... if not, I'm gratefull for the time we have passed together... was worth every moment!!


I wish that at the age of 27, I still wish to go back... so that I can see that I don't need this... because I'll already have them, but at a age I can appreciate!!

Nenhum comentário: