domingo, 24 de janeiro de 2010

Life is funny



Life is really funny....
One moment change all your plans, your hopes, your desires, really your life....

I'm really happy on the path that my life is taking.... with all the stones on the way, I still find the strenth to carry on and find in each corner a honest and true moment to smile and be happy about it.

Yesterday all the paths, all the rodes led me to that moment... that moment that I was expecting for a long time... and never gave up the hope that one day it would come... and it did!!!
It happend, and it was more than I could wait for...

The smile on my face was clearly showing, all my girls noticed... and I really couldn't hide it anymore... it touched me so much that the force of it was stronger than me... obviously!!!

No matter what happens now... that moment, that night, those hours... were worth it!!!

An advise for my readers... try to let your life take you wherever it wants.... something unexpected might happen and the smile it makes on your facer is truly, madly, deeply worth it....

My dream it's to one day, I can really say.... I lived my life, and let it take me to all he wonders and the most magical moments it can have....

Now I can say.... I WANT TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN!!!

XOXO....

Nenhum comentário: