quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

MY SONGS

Today I was wondering about the songs that mean something to me...
You know the songs that takes to a memory, to a moment, to a person, to a place...
That song that takes to another space... makes you fly... takes you to the moon and back again to earth....

I have a bunch of song like this...

Like...

Yes- Tim Moore (My mother told me that this song my father played on the radio to make me fall asleep everynight )

My Girl - The Temptations (LOVE.... because of the movie and for my mom, that did the same thing as my father.... make me fall asleep by this sound... this means much more to me!!!)
Listen...

That Thing you Do - The Wonders(Love the music, love the movie, love the actors...)

Summer Love - Olivia Newton John & John Travolta (OH MY GOD.... I wish I was born in the 50's because I love this movie, Grease, the songs, the dresses, the culture, the education... everything about the 50's make me feel AWSOME... the dances.... I wish I know how to dance like that...)

I've had the time of my life (From the movie Dirty Dance, this is a great song and it fits on the description above.)

What a Feeling (Jumping a few decades, the song from the movie Flash Dance have the power to make me wanna dance like I never danced before...just like the girl on the movie)


From the love songs... I will always love you - Whitney Houston(enough said .... BEAUTIFUL!!)

From Ghost... the other love song that have the power to move us!

That is it for today... tomorrow I'll continue with this post about my favorite songs

XOXO


Nenhum comentário: