terça-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2010

MOURNING

Life is really funny...

You wake up one day, with happiness and a big smile on your face and suddenly a life changing news change all that....

I used to think that I had enough time to pass with the people that mean something to me.. but I guess I didn't learn that lesson when my mom died... and I let it pass the things and the people, the person, who in the pass were a great friend to me...

A great person, a dear friend, sweet, inteligent, kind, funny, helpful, a professional collegue, a wonderful person died at a motorcycle accident yesterday... and I am really sad...

All the talks on msn and orkut, at school, trying to go out someday... thinking we had enough time to do it... and now, I'm without him.. without the opportunity to laugh and smile with him..
and enjoy the passion he had for life...

We are crying down here, but in heaven they are smilling... because GOD just won a new angel to guide us and to help arround.....

Rafa... Miss you... that all the angels welcome you within their arms.... and that you may bless us with your light

Nenhum comentário: