segunda-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2010

My Goals for 2010

Last year, it's still weird to say that, make it seems like 2009 is far far away.... hehehehehe....
But let's get back.... Last year, when I posted the Count down, I told that this year I would post my goals, and wishes for 2010.... Sooo.... here they are....


To be the best teacher I can be for my students, and make them LOVE english as much as I do.

Make all the test I need as a English teacher to achieve the first goal...

SMILE, AS MUCH AS I CAN, LAUGH AS WELL, BECAUSE THIS YEAR IS MY YEAR AS WELL ARE MY BEST FRIENDS YEARS TOO, BECAUSE...

All three of them, Ju, Mary and Re, and my cousin Gé, are getting married... and the first three I am the MAID OF HONOR... and It will really be an honor to be theirs...
DANCE LIKE NO ONES IS WATCHING.... MAKES ME FEEL AWESOME
and to achieve the goal above... go more and more to CINEMA D... I loooove it!!!
DRINK... but with moderation....
Go out with my FRIENDS... they really are more than specials... they make my life SHINE as brigth as the sun....
Travel... NY... my dream... and I will come true... hopefully with my girls... but I will go alone if I can....
Or.... a backpack trip to Europe... Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdan, Venice, Rome, Barcelona, Madrid, Ireland, Grece, and many others... of course with them too..
My college graduation... a dream come true for me and my beloved mother!!
Fall In Love... this can make our heart live stronger.... mine already is... but... I want it more!!
READ, STUDY, LEARN, TEACH, KNOWLEDGE IS NEVER TOO MUCH!!
TO LIVE MY LIFE... AND BE HAPPY ABOUT IT...


These are my goals for this year... MY YEAR... I don't know if I'll have it all... but I know I'm going to try as much as I can...

XOXO

Um comentário:

Renata G.F. Scarpino disse...

Com certeza você conseguirá atingir todos o seus objetivos, Thá!!!=)
Torço por isso todos os dias!!!